Dear Sir / Madam,
We wish to inform you that Chapter III of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data provides for the protection of individuals. According to the law, the treatment, handling or processing of personal data will be performed in accordance with principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. Therefore, Az. Agr. Frattesi Alessandra (henceforth the “Accommodation facility”) as Data Controller, is required to provide you with information regarding the processing of your personal data.
Article 13 Paragraph 1 – Regulation (EU) 2016/679
A1) Data controller
The Data Controller is:
Az. Agr. Frattesi Alessandra
Via Marche, 28 60019
VAT number 02257940425
Mob: +39 3467827007 Email email@example.com
B1) Categories of data being processed
Personal data (name and surname) and your contact details (personal or business)
C1) Purpose of the treatment, handling or processing of personal data by the Accommodation facility
1) Personal data are processed by the Accommodation facility only for the performance of their institutional functions and for the following purposes:
- sending information requested by you
- management of the reservation requested by you
2) Should you be interested, the Accommodation facility may also pursue the following purpose:
- the sending of information / promotional material and commercial offers related to activities or products marketed by the accommodation facility (direct marketing) even subsequent to your request for information
For these purposes you will be required to provide precise and explicit consent directly on the web page by clicking on a check-box and pressing a confirmation button.
C1.1) The legal basis of the treatment, handling or processing of personal data by the Accommodation facility
The data processing in regard to purposes under point 1) of paragraph C1) is made by the Accommodation facility only to pursue their legitimate interest by following up your request for information.
For purposes under point 2 of paragraph C1), the legal basis of personal data processing is constituted by your consent to said treatment, handling or processing.
D1) Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated
In relation to the purposes indicated under the above paragraph C1), the Accommodation facility will communicate your personal data to the following public-service administrative bodies:
- Police forces, armed forces and other public administrations, in fulfillment of obligations under laws, regulations or Community legislation; financial administrative bodies.
The Accommodation facility also communicates your personal data to private individuals and /or state-run for-profit entities, in particular to the following subjects:
- Service providers for sending email or SMS
E1) Transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area
At present the Data Controller transfer the personal data collected to countries outside the European Economic Area, whose legal provisions on the protection of personal data are aligned with those of the European Union.
Article 13 Paragraph 2 – Regulation (EU) 2016/679
A2) Data retention period
In the case of non-consent to treatment, handling or processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, personal data will be deleted within 1 (one) month following your request.
In the case of consent to the treatment, handling or processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes data will be maintained until the explicit request for cancellation and withdrawal of consent of the person concerned.
In any case, after 5 (five) years from the date when initial consent to the treatment, handling or processing of personal data was given, the person concerned will be asked to renew that consent. In the case of non-consent, the data will be deleted.
B2) Rights of the person concerned
The person concerned can request from the Data Controller:
- access to personal data
- correction or
- cancellation of the same.
C2) Right to withdraw consent
The person concerned has the right to revoke his or her consent to direct marketing treatment at any time.
D2) Right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority
The person concerned has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority which at present is the “Garante della Protezione dei dati personali”. The complaints procedures to be used are indicated on the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
E2) Mandatory or optional nature of providing data and consequence of non-conferment
In reference to the purposes of the treatment, handling and processing of personal data indicated above:
1) The provision of data is therefore mandatory because refusal to consent will render impossible any provision of information you may request.
2) The provision of data is optional and in the absence of this the Accommodation facility after having responded will not activate direct marketing and the data provided will not be stored.
F2) Existence of an automated decision-making process
No profiling activity is performed.
Document updated on 22/03/2020