This apartment is circa 80 sq. meters and takes its name from the olive trees surrounding the Villa. It is on the first floor and sleeps up to 8 persons. The windows look onto the splendid panorama of the countryside, the garden, the swimming pool and the orchard.
The independent entrance is equipped with an external doorbell and is composed of:
- 2 bedrooms:
- “Il Leccino”, (a variety of olive), 20 sq. meter bedroom with double bed, armchair, wardrobe, bedside tables and single pouf bed if needed;
- “La Raggia”, (a variety of olive), 20 sq. meter bedroom with 2 twin beds which can be combined as double bed, armchair, wardrobe, bedside tables and single pouf bed if needed;
- 1 spacious 30 sq. meter living room with large fireplace, dining table, double sofa bed and a fully equipped kitchen;
- 2 private baths, one for each bedroom, with shower, bidet and hair dryer
The apartment is fully equipped for your best comfort during your stay including:
• comfortable beds with cotton antibacterial anti-mite mattresses
• autonomously controlled air conditioning and underfloor heating
• electrical appliances (4 cooker hobs, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven, electric kettle, toaster, moka, coffee machine, electric broom)
• 3 satellite TVs (in the living room and bedrooms)
• a safe for each bedroom
• luggage racks
• china, silverware, glasses, pots and pans, cooking utensils
• bed, bath and kitchen linen
• cleaning equipment
• courtesy set
• welcome kitchen kit including a taste of our fine extra virgin olive oil!
It is possible, upon request, to open up L’Olivo to connect with the apartment on the second floor Il Nido to comfortably accommodate 6 up to 13 guests.
What distinguishes L’Olivo from the other apartments is its large living room with the central fireplace which has been carefully restored in its original form along with the wood storage chest and lateral vents which allow the heat from the fireplace to reach the other rooms. In the past this was the kitchen and traditionally central to the life of the family where they would gather round the hearth.
In the bedrooms, antique vents from the former stable beneath this area of the house have been restored and retained.