This 40 sq. meter apartment has been named after the wheat fields surrounding the Villa. It is on the ground floor and sleeps up to 4 persons. The windows look out over the garden and the orchard and olive grove.
There is an independent entrance with external doorbell and private outdoor dining and relax area shaded by a parasol with table and chairs. The apartment is comprised of:
- one bedroom with double bed, armchair, wardrobe and bedside tables
- a living room with dining table, small double sofa-bed and a fully equipped kitchen
- private bath with shower, bidet and hair dryer
The apartment is furnished and has all the necessary accessories for your utmost comfort during your stay including:
▪ comfortable bed with cotton antibacterial anti-mite mattress
▪ autonomously controlled air conditioning and underfloor heating
▪ electrical appliances (4 hob cooker, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, combination microwave, electric kettle, toaster, moka, hair dryer)
▪ china, silverware, glasses, pots and pans, cooking utensils
▪ bed, bath and kitchen linen
▪ 2 satellite TVs (in kitchen and bedroom)
▪ luggage rack
▪ cleaning equipment
▪ courtesy set
▪ welcome kitchen kit including a taste of our fine extra virgin olive oil!
Pets are welcome in this apartment, with notice
It is possible, upon request, to open up Il Grano to connect with the adjoining apartment Il Girasole to comfortably accommodate 4 up to 8 guests.
This apartment was once the stable and is distinguished by an arch in its bare brick walls which divide it from Il Girasole