Our latest addition is an intimate and refined attic apartment. As the name evokes, Il Nido is a safe, cosy place where you will immediately feel snug and sheltered. Occupying the entire top floor it has a total area of 110 sqm with a living space of circa 65 sqm and can comfortably accommodate 2 to a maximum of 5 guests if using additonal beds. In furnishing it we have opted for a careful combination of modern and classic design. Two suggestive oval windows provide a delightful glimpse of the garden and the surrounding countryside. During the day you can enjoy the sunlight filtering in through the large skylights and at night, dream while admiring the stars.
With independent entrance and external door bell Il Nido includes:
- one large 50 sqm bedroom where you can choose either a double bed or two twin beds. There are comfortable armchairs, a wardrobe, dressing table and mirror. If you need an additional bed or a cot, these are available upon request
- a spacious living room of 35 sqm total living area with a dining table and a double sofa bed
- fully equipped kitchen
- private bathroom with shower box, bidet and hair dryer
The apartment is furnished and fully equipped for the utmost comfort during your stay:
- comfortable beds with cotton antibacterial anti-mite mattresses
- autonomously controlled air conditioning and underfloor heating
- electrical appliances (electric hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven, electric kettle, toaster, moka, coffee machine, vacuum cleaner, hair dryer)
- china, silverware, glasses, pots and pans, cooking utensils
- bed, bath and kitchen linen
- 2 40 inch satellite TVs (in bedroom and living room)
- window mosquito nets (in bedroom, living room, bathroom and kitchen)
- luggage racks
- cleaning equipment
- courtesy set
- basket to carry everything you need to the garden for your al-fresco dining
- welcome kitchen kit including a taste of our fine extra virgin olive oil!
- baby safety gate for the interior stairs (available, if needed)
You may also request the adjoining apartment on the first floor, L’Olivo, with connecting door to Il Nido to comfortably accommodate a larger party of 6 to 13 guests.
Here in Il Nido the beautiful sloped centuries-old wood beamed ceilings are laid with the original traditional terracotta tiles. The warmth and luminosity of the oak floors, the solid wood doors with their closing ratchets along with the selected pieces of antique furniture together lend a note of rustic charm to the modern ambient.